Search results

1. H

What's the best high endurance enterprise M.2 on the market right now?

Looking at the SM 2014TP-HTR, which has ample M.2 slots. What's the best enterprise high endurance M.2 drive right now?
  2. H

Advice on component purchases

So I want to build a mid-size server stack. Never purchased server components in volume before. I need advice on purchasing at volume so I can stretch my dollar as far as it will go. I'm in Canada, and looking to buy ~100 Epyc 7702P's, 25 SuperMicro 2014TP-HTR barebone servers, and associated...
  3. H

Threadripper in 2U

So I'm eyeing a renderfarm comprised of Threadripper's in 2U. Never built a server before, but I've put together a tentative build list and wanted to run it by the forum for feedback, recommendations, and validation. Supermicro SuperChassis 213A-R740WB SC213A-R740WB | 2U | Chassis | Products |...
  4. H

4U Chassis Recommendation

Hi all. I'm looking at building both an EPYC and Threadripper server in a Supermicro CSE-745TQ-R800B. SC745TQ-R800B | 4U | Chassis | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. I'm wondering if there are other options out there for me to consider. 4U and solid, redundant Power Supplies are...