Search results

1. M

rping (RoCE) cannot connect after restarting network service

Hello, We setup two servers with ConnectX4 NICs (model: MCX414A-BCAT). Servers are connected to one SX6036 switch where flow control is enabled. We want to test RoCE functions on this setup, so we use rping to test RoCE links connectivity between servers first. At initial, they can establish...
  2. M

SX6036 password forgotten, can flash OS help?

Thanks! I hold 10min and finally got the password reset. It does need long holding.;)
  3. M

SX6036 password forgotten, can flash OS help?

I lost the password of SX6036 switch. Trying to factory reset by pushing the reset button but no luck. The switch just rebooted without resetting password. Can it help by flashing MLNX-OS? It's ok to lost all configurations. Since it's a managed switch, I am not sure MFT can flash OS for it. Any...
  4. M

How to configure flow control (Xon/Xoff) on Mellanox SX60XX switches

Hi, We have a Mellanox SX6036 switch with ethernet support. Currently, we want to increase the receiving buffer of ports by tuning Xon/Xoff threshold. Some guides in internet metioned "ingress-buffer" and "egress-buffer" commands, but it seems that SX6036 does not have these commands. The switch...
  5. M

[ SOLD] Arista 7050T-64 10G & Mellanox SX6036 40G

Is sx6036 still available? PM sent.
  6. M

40Gb Ethernet switch for Mellanox ConnectX-3 CX354A cards

Thanks. Our switch is Arista DCS-7050QX-32-F. Let us try enabling 3rd part transceivers.
  7. M

Thanks for the confirmation. I connect with cables used to work good on infiniband switch, because I see both of infiniband and Arista ethernet switch require QSFP cables. Is it a cable issue? Does 40g ethernet switch require a special QSFP?
  8. M

Hello, I recently found Mellanox ConnectX-3 cards can work on both of ib and ethernet mode. I configured one port as ethernet mode and connect to an Arista 40Gb switch with QSFP cable. From the host side, a new ethernet link is detected by system and can be configured with ip address. But the...
  9. M

Mellanox IS5030 License Issue

Hello, We bought a used IS5030 switch from ebay. But only the top 18 ports can work and the rate is only 20Gb/s per port, even though we used QFP cables. It looks like a license problem. I found several numbers on the pull out tab. But it always shows Malform license key error when I tried to...