Search results

1. S

[US-CA][WTS] Quanta D52B-1U, Rosewill RSV-L4500U Chassis, Brocade ICX 7150-C12P and Qotom Q355G4

So my Girlfriend is moving in with me, and as a result I need to shed some of my homelab equipment to make room for clothes and other things "I should have". Still have my colocated lab, but some of the extra stuff just sitting in my apartment has to go. My loss is your gain! Server Chassis...
  2. S

[FS] Cisco UCS C240 M3S, Rosewell 4u Chassis, Free Oddball server chassis

Crossposting my reddit post for visibility. I have successfully moved to the expensive side of the country and still have a few of my old homelab things that need to be sold! Chassis CPU RAM Misc Price Notes Cisco C240 M3S 2x E5-2650v2 192GB DDR3 ECC (12x16GB) Rails, 6x Dell branded 1.2TB...
  3. S

Routing is driving me nuts

So I've been working on this problem for two weeks now and I'm completely stumped. Basically, I moved to the west coast and have Webpass for my internet. However, Webpass has a really poor connection from San Diego to New York City, where I have my server colocated. My original plan was to...
  4. S

[FS] R520, 2x R330, Cisco C240M3S, 22U Rack, UPS and More!

Reddit didn't have any takers, so trying my luck here with my wares. TL;DR is I'm moving to California from Massachusetts and I really don't need this hardware anymore. Chassis CPU RAM Misc Price Notes Dell R520 1x E5-2430v2 96GB (6x16GB) Bezel, IT Mode flashed Dell H710mono, IDRAC Ent...
  5. S

WTB Quanta Mezzanine RAID Card

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for a specific Quanta Mezz RAID card, can't really find it on any websites so I was hopeful someone here might be able to source one or know where I can find one. Quanta Model: QS-3516B FRU Number: 1HY9ZZZ090W (2GB), 1HYQZZZ032V (4GB) I'm not particularly picky on...
  6. S

[FS] [US-MA] Brocade ICX 7250-48

Hello Everyone! I've decided to upgrade, and as a result I now have an excess ICX 7250-48 that I'd like to sell. It has got 48 1Gb ports, as well as 8x 1/10Gb SFP+ Cages. Switch will come with rack ears, power cord, firmware loaded from fohdeesha's guide, and a blank configuration. (The switch...
  7. S

[FS]- Brocade ICX6610-48

So I've decided a 6610 would not be right for my apartment rack, so I'm selling it here. Bought it a bit before the gigantic rush so I'm just going to sell it for what I paid for it, plus whatever shipping turns out to be. If your local to Maryland I'm happy to arrange a local pickup. As the...