[FS] Cisco UCS C240 M3S, Rosewell 4u Chassis, Free Oddball server chassis

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Switchback028

May 18, 2018
Crossposting my reddit post for visibility. I have successfully moved to the expensive side of the country and still have a few of my old homelab things that need to be sold!

ChassisCPURAMMiscPriceNotes
Cisco C240 M3S2x E5-2650v2192GB DDR3 ECC (12x16GB)Rails, 6x Dell branded 1.2TB SAS Drives, 6x Intel DC3500 300GB SSDs, 2x 5TB Seagate Archival Drives, LSI RAID Card w Supercap. PCIE Expansion cable350$ LOCAL (This thing is heavy)This ran without any issues as my primary Colocated server for 3 years. Has a C240M3L Motherboard due to a mobo failure at the beginning of said 3 year period. Can be equipped with an Nvidia Grid K2 for an additional 50$
RSV-L4500U1x i5-3570k4x4gb DDR3 Non-ECC Corsair RAMRails200$Got this case to try out a LTT style "run gaming PC in separate room". But then I moved. So this needs to go! Hardware currently included in chassis is old but figure someone might have use for it. It did take a while for me to source rails for this guy, but I have them and they work pretty well!
Penguin Computing ThingyOld Xeon something or other.16?gb of RAMFree to whomever has a neat/cool plan for it. Or if they buy something above.I bought this a long time ago because the case looked cool. Fits standard ATX and a few bigger chassis.

Timestamp Pictures:
I am local to zip code 92101, San Diego. I am not willing to ship any of these systems at this time.

Paypal or cash in hand please!
Edit: would also be interested in trading for a few items:
- Brocade icx6610-24, icx7250-24/48
- 10gb switches
- 10+ tb 3.5 hdds
- 1tb+ 2.5 ssds

Note: Also the Quanta D52B-1U is off the table currently as I want to play around with ES processors some more in the future. Plus the prices for these chassis have skyrocketed so it wouldn't be cheap anyway.

Last edited:

Switchback028

May 18, 2018
Bumping this up, lowered a few prices. I am up to shipping these items HOWEVER cost will likely be exorbitant considering I'd have to have UPS pack and ship.

Side note, next weekend I will be up in the LA area (Victorville) so if someone would like to pick it up from the LA area let me know!