Search results

1. M

Supmicro Powersupply PWS-1K03A-1R / PWS-721P-1R

Hello There I have 2 different powersupplies and I'm wondering if I can exchange them for noise reasons. Currently Installed: PWS-721P-1R ( Case: 825tq-r720lpb ) New ones available: PWS-1k03A-1R I already checked the physical appearance, both have the exact same form factor and connectors...
  2. M

ESXI Backup with VEEAM concurrent tasks fast, single tasks slow

Hi I'm not sure if I'm in the right section, but I'm having a very strange situation. I'm using a Vsphere 6.0 environment with 2Hosts, a netapp storage and Veeam backup and replication 8.0 Everything is redundantly connected with 1 GBIT Ethernet. The Backup is configured to direct san...
  3. M

Connect LSI SAS 9201-16i to backplane

Hi I may have a bit of a dump question, I'm not entirely sure what is correct. I'm looking at a LSI SAS 9201-16i card which supports up to 16 drives. The backplane I'm looking at is a BPN-SAS2-836EL1 supporting 16 drives. Now my question is, how do I connect these 2 with each other? In the...
  4. M

No leds on Backplane SAS-825TQ

Hi It's me again with another issue, I've never used backplanes and quite new to it, so maybe I'm just overlooking something. The specs first CASE: SC825TQ-R720LPB Backplane: BPN-SAS-825TQ ( 8-port 2U TQ (W/ AMI 9072) backplane, support up to 8x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDD ) Board: X11SSH-CTF...
  5. M

Supermicro PWS-721P-R1 PSU Fan speed control

Hi There I've got issues with the super micro power supply noise level ( PWS-721P-1R ) It's not that noisy but I contacted supermicro and they sent me a specification sheet with informations regarding a pin 17 connector which can change the fan into quite mode I'm however not really able to...