Search results

1. E

SA120 Utility controlled fans and now it doesn't

I had my Lenovo SA120 hooked up to a SC825MTQ / X8DTE-F and the Thinkserver Storage Array utility allowed me to manually control the fans just fine under Windows 10. Windows 10 had been updated to creators update. I got a Dell R610, I freshly installed Windows 10 and updated to creators...
  2. E

Ugh!! - SA120 Utility controlled fans and now it doesn't

I had my Lenovo SA120 hooked up to a SC825MTQ / X8DTE-F and the Thinkserver Storage Array utility allowed me to manually control the fans just fine under Windows 10. Windows 10 had been updated to creators update. I got a Dell R610, I freshly installed Windows 10 and updated to creators...
  3. E

To Update or Not to Update MB/HBA

I might have got lucky. I just plugged all this stuff up and it worked. Someone had already flashed this LBA to IT mode... -- STUFF I HAS ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHASSIS Supermicro 825M Motherboard X8DTE-F with bios firmware 2.08 from...
  4. E

New Member Introduction, Supermicro 825M, Lenovo SA120

This seems to be the homelab Supermicro forum to be on... Here's the lowdown... I'm a solution architect by trade and I have an interest in hardware and messing around. I recently outgrew an 8tb mirror on a wd mycloud. All my files are 30-50 GB mkv or ISO. I bought another wd myclould and...
  5. E

New Member Introduction Thread?

Is there one here? I'm new. I have rack mount crap in my house now.