ienRon 22 Port 2.5G Managed Layer 3 Network Switch, 16 x 2.5 Gigabit Base-T Ports, 6 x 10 Gigabit SFP Switch, Ethernet Switch, Smart Switch, Flexible

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ewagnerjr2000

Dec 30, 2023
Screenshot_2023-12-30_12-17-51.png
Here is an image of the UI, it has a lot of options. Performance seems to be good, a little delayed sometimes. This could be some of the security features i have selected. I have the manuals, but I need to make them a little more smaller to attach. Not sure on the switch chip, there is some warranty tape so i want to wait before i remove it.

Reactions: blunden

blunden

Nov 29, 2019
Looks like realtek nics, based on the MAC
Yeah, it could certainly be a switch chip and/or PHYs from Realtek. :)

Some of the image assets also look kind of like the ones from other Realtek management UIs too, so that makes sense.

As long as switching performance is good with the features you want to use, a slightly slow UI performance probably isn't worth caring too much about. :)

KingKaido

Nov 24, 2023
View attachment 33432
Here is an image of the UI, it has a lot of options. Performance seems to be good, a little delayed sometimes. This could be some of the security features i have selected. I have the manuals, but I need to make them a little more smaller to attach. Not sure on the switch chip, there is some warranty tape so i want to wait before i remove it.
Are you able to measure the idle draw or with a few cables plugged in?

This looks like a very interesting switch! A ubiquiti version of this would cost 800$+

EBRAddict

Jun 16, 2023
Does it really have POE? From the Amazon description:

• Layer 3 Managed PoE Switch- Our managed layer 3 Multi-Gigabit PoE switch supports static routing protocol, can meet the cross-layer 3 networking, Layer 2 network isolation, Layer 3 network interoperability, to achieve efficient and fast Layer 3 routing forwarding.

KingKaido

Nov 24, 2023
It looks like it does based on the 2nd image of the Amazon listing, i wonder why it doesn't mention the max W of the switch or the poe or poe+ W per port

ewagnerjr2000

Dec 30, 2023
Does it really have POE? From the Amazon description:

• Layer 3 Managed PoE Switch- Our managed layer 3 Multi-Gigabit PoE switch supports static routing protocol, can meet the cross-layer 3 networking, Layer 2 network isolation, Layer 3 network interoperability, to achieve efficient and fast Layer 3 routing forwarding.
From my understanding the version on Amazon is the non poe version. There is a POE version, its not the one I have though

ewagnerjr2000

Dec 30, 2023
You always kind of wonder how safe these switches are? There isn't a website, I could find. I do have the manuals, they are a little to large for the forum.
I can email them to anyone who would want them.

Last edited: