Recent content by Weapon

1. W

WTB: M.2 2280 to U.2 cable part J15713-001

Intel brand ones are up to $80 on eBay
  2. W

Where are the DDR5 ECC UDIMMs?

Can confirm 2x KSM56E46BD8KM-32HA (2x32GB) works at 5600 MHz on the Asus W680 ACE with i7-13700K with BIOS 2802. Passed all tests including ECC error injection with Memtest 10.6 Pro.
  3. W

Note to self, don't buy "open box" from Provantage
  4. W

A2SDi-4C-HLN4F - boot problems after bios upgrade

FYI, I updated my board from 1.4 to 1.8 last night and also had to mess with the BIOS settings to get pfSense to boot. Had to re-enable CSM and then manually disable all the other boot options to get it to work. This is on a mirrored ZFS pool for boot drive if that matters.
  5. W

Super cheap LSI SAS3 controller

When the bracket is 50% the cost of the card and a bracket -_- I did pick up a card to play with tho, $17 is crazy, what was the original price?
  6. W

Thanks, I might try upgrading my Hynix 4800 to 2x KSM56E46BD8KM-32HA
  7. W

Item number or link? All I’ve seen from them in those speeds are RDIMMs
  8. W

any chance we will get faster DDR5 ECC UDIMMs any time soon? 5200 or 5600 MHz
  9. W

FS: Atom C3558 Fanless Network Appliance

What exactly does the bypass functionality mean/do?
  10. W

Interesting you had that much of an issue. My Asus W680 has seemingly worked since day 1 (I believe I was the first person on this forum to have the board). I just tested again with latest 2703 BIOS and 2x32GB HMCG88MEBEA. Memtest Pro 10.6 shows ECC enabled and passes with ECC error injection...
  11. W

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

I’m using 2x Hynix 32GB modules. HMCG88MEBEA
  12. W

4TB Samsung 2.5-in SSD (SATA & NVMe) for sale

No I didn’t ask up front and obviously I should have. I think at the time I may have conflated the usage numbers from the SAS drives with these. Full transparency, I purchased these right at a month ago but didn’t get around to testing them until a few days ago. Also these numbers may be...
  13. W

4TB Samsung 2.5-in SSD (SATA & NVMe) for sale

FYI, I bought 2x 860 Evo 4TB drives from this seller and one of them has 2.2 PB written
  14. W

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

Same here, no issues with my one build, I believe I was the first person on the forum with this board and I really haven't had any issues.