Recent content by stubaBF

1. S

Max working Temperature for H710 MINi D1 LSISAS308

Many tanks for the fast replay, I did not know that was still the sas2208 so I can consider the temperature limits of 60°C I found in the old h710 dell datasheet I found it as a reference. Actually is quite difficult keeping at lower temperature than 60°C, with 8 SSD attached, inside the R720...
  2. S

Max working Temperature for H710 MINi D1 LSISAS308

Hello everyone, I have a DELL R720 with a PERC H710 MINi D1 LSISAS2308 (In IT mode)I try to find the specs sheet that say at wich max temperature the controller can operate. But I found jit ust an old doc by DELL PERC H710 but with the LSISAS2208 instead than the LSI2308, and the max tem Is...
  3. S

temperature monitoring broadcom 57800 is it possible?

I was looking for the same utility however I can't find a version of bnxtnvm that supports the bmc57800 chip. NetXtreme II series.
  4. S

L40S vs RTX 6000 ADA - for LLMs

All depends on the precision you will run your model, for example is relevant to know that in INT4 the L40s dont have any advantage vs the L40. If you seek a GPU for R&D IMO the RTX6000 ada Is a better over solution. However if you seek a GPU for production I highly suggest you do real case...
  5. S

Pcie card to nvme passthrough compatible

Thanks for the answers the 10Gtek work perfectly.
  6. S

Pcie card to nvme passthrough compatible

Hello, I am looking for a pcie adapter (pcie3.0x16 physical slot and logical lanes) for 4 NVMe pcie x 3.0 M.2 that allow me to make a pcie passthrough under proxmox each NVMe to a different VM. Anyone that can give me and advice about it is welcome. PS: yes the MB can do pcie bifurcation.