Recent content by Mrknockoff

1. M

Anyone able to help out with some EMC VNXe downloads?

Hi, Anyone able to help out with some EMC VNXE downloads? I have a VNXe3300 that I need to get some downloads for (firmware, recovery images etc) and I dont have a Dell enterprise account to access them. If you can help, please PM me. My unit seems to have had the 4 vault drives wiped and also...
  2. M

Replacement key (or 3D printable) for Norco RPC-450B (4U) rackmount case?

Is it locked or open? If its open, you should be able to replace it with a cam lock? Depends on what its latching is like. I got these for arcade cabinets so I don't have to use keys anymore. 2Pcs Keyless 7/8 Arcade Pinball Machine Thumb cabinet Door Lock NO LOST KEYS | eBay If its locked, you...
  3. M

Need some help with an EMC VNXe3300

Hi, I need some help with an EMC VNXe3300. I don't seem to be able to connect to it and I have tried resetting the password via the button on the storage controller. Does anyone have access to the VNXe Connection Utility?
  4. M

VDX6740 reboot loops recovery

Hi Everyone, I've got a VDX6740T-1G that's doing the reboot loops. After a while it does boot, but this is getting longer and longer. Its come from a server hardware auction (not ebay, an actual server hardware auction) so I'm sure its had a long enterprise data center life. I would assume...