Anyone able to help out with some EMC VNXe downloads?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Mrknockoff

Nov 14, 2022
Hi,
Anyone able to help out with some EMC VNXE downloads? I have a VNXe3300 that I need to get some downloads for (firmware, recovery images etc) and I dont have a Dell enterprise account to access them. If you can help, please PM me.
My unit seems to have had the 4 vault drives wiped and also seems to have very old firmware that is still using flash etc. I'd like to get it back up and running and update the firmware.

simoncorner

Apr 25, 2020
I tried the same with a VNXe3200 and I got it running but without the licences it's useless. Mine is just sat gathering dust.

oneplane

Jul 23, 2021
I understand you're struggling to access essential downloads for your VNXe3300 due to lacking a Dell account. To get your unit back online and updated, I suggest reaching out to EMC support directly. They may be able to offer alternative download options or guide you on regaining account access. Meanwhile, feel free to share details about the wiped vault drives and specific firmware version for further assistance from the community. Let's work together to get your VNXe3300 up and running again!
Are you just posting AI-generated stuff everywhere?

Reactions: ms264556