Recent content by loggedinasroot

1. L

EU ADi-SA2X-BE (HP T730 equivalent) £55.99

There's a topic about this machine on the pfSense subreddit as well. See: /r/pfSense
  2. L

EU FS: Bunch of Homelab stuff

Dear ServeTheHomers, Seeing as my power bill is getting delivered soon, I'd like to sell some equipment as soon as possible :p. AMD PC/Server( $400): Asus Prime B350 Plus (AM4) AMD Ryzen 7 1700 EVGA 1x16GB 3200MHz DDR4 Stock AMD cooler Can deliver with a 2U case, but the top doesn't close...
  3. L

EU Intel x550-t2

You're running an up to date version of W10? The cards are plug and play here for me on W10/pfSense/Arch. That is 10Gbit out of the box. Only issues so far is that Arch is spamming: Warning firmware error detected FWSM: 0x0118801B And the Intel nvmupdate64e can't update seeing as: "The...
  4. L

EU SOLD Repaired Supermicro H11DSi (NT) Rev2

Dammit I need to check this forum more often. Even if my wallet is telling me no.
  5. L

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

Had a Precision 5510 with an 6820HQ(also HD530) and the external 4k display was always fine, until I switched to using a PC again on the same monitor. The PC experience was a slot "snappier". It's like the laptop could only put out 50fps on the 60hz display or something. This was on KDE and...
  6. L

EU Intel x550-t2

Very nice find. Offered 4x40£, hoping he doesn't sell out before he can accept. Edit:Accepted the offer, now only has 3 left.
  7. L

EU AMD EPYC 7551 - 295 GBP

It would be great if someone like @WillTaillac or maybe @Patrick could shed some light on this for us:oops:. Would make buying a mobo 10x easier. Can see how this would differ per vendor or even per board tbh.
  8. L

Do you know if anyone ever tried to put a 7001 in a H12 Supermicro board? Because support said it wouldn't work. The review of the Asrock X570 board on the main site now also says that the 2700 doesn't work in that board. So it's a big gamble for me atm.
  9. L

EU [SOLD]HP Elitedesk 800 G2 Mini - Project TinyMiniMicro European Edition

They are incredibly tempting as a Jellyfin/Plex server. Anyone have experience with Jellyfin and QSV on these machines?
  10. L

Just called their tech support. It will definitely not work(epyc7001 in H12). So I think the H12DSi will also not work with an Epyc 7001. He did say that the H12 boards will probably get an Agesa upgrade to support the upcoming Milan release. I think similar to some H11(rev2) boards...
  11. L

But the H12DSi doesn't support Epyc 7001 either right? Haven't bought it yet. Hoping it doesn't sell if it does support the 7551
  12. L

It arrived yesterday in a nice little box. Just need a mobo at the moment. Did find a Supermicro H12SSW for around €250 but it's only for the Epyc 7002 series:( . And it has an odd (proprietary)WIO form factor.
  13. L

Nice, the guy from Reddit is also making it in Fusion and prints it in carbon fiber polycarbonaten. He already has a couple of trays for his Epyc cpu's so should be perfect.
  14. L

By this you mean we group together the 30GBP and have this Ebay seller ship a tray to him? Or do you have a separate tray laying around that you'll send to him? Either way he didn't have time so it's not done yet. He's hoping to finish it this weekend and that it will be good enough. I am a...
  15. L

I think I might buy the Threadripper torque wrench just in case. Although AMD does specify the exact settings for your "3rd party" torque wrench. The seller also posted a new ebay item which comes with the carrier for +30...