EU SOLD Repaired Supermicro H11DSi (NT) Rev2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
Sold are two Supermicro Epyc SP3 Motherboards.
A H11DSi and one H11DSi-NT.

Both are revision 2 and have been repaired by me.
The DSi had multiple Pins bent in both sockets while the NT presumably had a transistor, labeled Q1, ripped away near the BMC, preventing POST.
Specifically tested and confirmed working, are all memory-slots with a stick per socket swapped through each slot.

Be aware that those Boards are repaired, i assume there is no warranty to be expected from SM, and it is currently flashed with the ROME ES Bios from here: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/finally-overclocking-epyc-rome-es.28111/

Shipping via DHL or MBE at your cost from Germany, Niedersachsen.
Payment through PayPal family and friends, bank-transfer or in cash if you want to pick them up.

Pictures can be found here

DSi: 210€
DSi-NT 260€

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and Rand__

Sava

Dec 16, 2020
Hello. I'm a little off-topic. Can you give me a hint? I have just h11dsi installed two epyc and 8dimm atech 2666 but the system won't start. At the same time, the green lights are on, but the power button is unresponsive. Resetting the bios didn't help.

alex_stief

May 31, 2016
@Sava Start your own thread instead of hijacking another. And try to be more specific.
Which board revision? Which CPUs? Which DIMMs exactly? How did you populate the 8 DIMMs across all 16 slots? ...

Reactions: Sava