Recent content by lastb0isct

1. L

[FS] [US-CA] AIC 36Bay + Mobo, Mac Mini's

Here are the pictures: AIC RSC-4BT 4U 36 Bay Server w Gigabyte MD70-HB0 & 2x E5-2620v4(Asking $1250 local [including shipping to the lower 48 adds $50]) I made this system with the intent of using it to replace my Supermicro X10DRH-CT system but was able to work out a different solution for my...
  2. L

[WTB] CSE-PTJBOD-CB3

Do you have any pictures of the intertech cases customized? How did you do it? Did it require custom machining?
  3. L

[WTB] CSE-PTJBOD-CB3

Wait, is it actually possible to power a mobo without a CPU/memory and use it as a jbod? I thought most motherboards wouldn't power on without a CPU/memory...I've never tried without really.
  4. L

Migrating from single disk OS drive to Intel RAID1 PCH

Interesting -- I hadn't realized that. Thought onboard always was "hardware" but I guess I haven't really looked into it much. Thanks for the advice on that!
  5. L

I actually really want to get away from mdadm...I had that before and I want to utilize the hardware RAID that is built into my motherboard. Strange that Intel PCH would show up as mdadm, but maybe that's normal? I'm not sure how to move forward with that.
  6. L

my question is not how to install RHEL onto the RAID. It is how to migrate my existing installation onto the new RAID I have…
  7. L

I am running RHEL8 on a single drive right now. I would like to migrate to a RAID1 configuration with hardware raid handled by my Intel PCH onboard RAID controller (X10DRH-CT motherboard). I have configured the RAID and attempted to do a simple dd to the raid (which shows up as an mdadm raid...
  8. L

FS: 2019 MacPro Memory & GPU

Parting ways with a MacPro and have some things to get rid of: 8x 128GB DDR4 PC4-2933 Memory Modules (MTA144ASQ16G72LSZ-2S9E2TI) - Asking $450 per ($400 ea if bought all together) 1x Radeon Pro W6800X Duo MPX Module - Asking $3000 Imgur Link Shipping is free to USA. Prices are negotiable...
  9. L

EU WTB: Lenovo SA120

These have become hard to find for some reason. I had one 6 or so years ago and it was CHEAP to buy then...i think $200 but now they're going for double that. Curious why...
  10. L

LSI 3108 on X10DRH-CT not able to use all my drives?

Very strange ...not sure what the issue could be for you.
  11. L

I'm running UEFI as well but might be running both still. Does this show a controller there? Might need drivers or update the firmware on the card? lspci | grep LSI
  12. L

You're sure you have a X10DRH-CT? Strange that you don't have it show up there. Also my BIOS I was looking in the MegaRAID Config Tool which is ctrl+r after initial boot screen
  13. L

Hmmm, interesting. If you have more than 16 drives none of the drives populate in the OS (lsblk/blkid) but storcli/megacli always show up the controller at least. This doesn't show anything? storcli /c0 show all
  14. L

ZFS with Broadcom/LSI 3108 in JBOD mode

Issue with the 3108 is a 16 drive limit on this motherboard =(