Recent content by GroundPepper

1. G

Fastiron / Brocade Switch ICX7250 Configuration Help

This may sound easy, but I'm not really understanding how this should be done... A lot of the fastiron documentation that Google has indexed is now missing "HTTP Status 404", so I've been bashing my head for a while trying to get these two things to work. Current config... pfsense has... LAN...
  2. G

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I've been reading the command reference guide (Commscope Technical Content Portal). It's just the way it's organized, you can't search for "firmware version", you have know what command you want to run first, then you can look up what it does. And there are a lot of commands.
  3. G

Cheap Low(ish) Power Build /w ECC DDR4 support + Room for a 10GB NIC, and RAID controller?

I have two Dell T140's, and they pretty much fit the bill for being low power, and can support a 10GB nic /w raid controller. But I've been wanting to get into some other projects, and was trying to piece together 3 additional servers, similar to the Dell T140's, but for cheaper. I don't need...
  4. G

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

FYI I was on the brocade site and noticed the latest firmware available for the ICX7250 is 08090d, while the tutorial ICX7250 / ICX7450 - Fohdeesha Docs contains a previous version (ICX7250 / ICX7450 - Fohdeesha Docs). Does anyone know how what command to use to figure out the current firmware...