Recent content by Gongman66

1. G

Summit X440-24P EXOS Image

Thanks for the offer @Marc_ I found a way via the bootrom prompt. cheers
  2. G

No password to get in, @Marc_ . It was purchased on eBay, and the seller did not factory reset the switch. I've got to the BootRom; however, the x440 G1 does not support the "config none" command. The only way I've found is to TFTP a new image, which is the file I am requesting. Cheers
  3. G

Hello all, I just picked up an Extreme Networks Summit X440-24P from eBay. I am locked out of the console. Does anyone have an EXOS image to share? The last available was "summitX-16.2.5.4-patch1-30-LegacyCLI.xmod" Extreme support won't send it to me as the switch is considered obsolete. Thank...
  4. G

Xeon D-1541 Quanta storage servers on ebay

I have the following: DM me.
  5. G

Help! :) Quanta D51B-2U fan control via BMC / IPMI2.0 commands?

The last time I looked BMC V3.58, BIOS 3B14, CMC 3.14.
  6. G

Quanta - D51PH Power supply fan control

Hi all, Back again. I hope everyone is well. Has anyone successfully controlled the fan speed on the PSUs on the Quanta - D51PH? I can control the six (6) onboard fans via IPMI commands. The PSUs are another story. The two fans are pinned at 13,325 RPM. Any help would be much appreciated...
  7. G

SATADOM power cable for Quanta D51PH-1ULH

I made one. Cost pennies.
  8. G

Mating cable / connector for SATADOM-SL 3IE3 V2 series

Hi all, Anyone have a source for a mating cable? Cheers, Bob
  9. G

Some work and some don't. After trial and error version that worked for me is 007.1312.0000.0000 available on the Broadcom website.
  10. G

QCT D51PH-1ULH BIOS Update issues

Yes, it can be had here: Download Center | QCT- Quanta Cloud Technology
  11. G

I finally tried different versions. StorCLI version 007.1312.0000.0000 finally worked.
  12. G

@DuDu , success here to. The Expander had to be update to 1.08.0 inorder for the BIOS to update to 3B14.04. Cheers.
  13. G

What version of the Storcli.efi do you have? The ones I've tried do not see the 3008 controller . Thanks.
  14. G

Yes, I have windows server 2019 on an SSD. Very strange. @DuDu, I've been digging. I may have found the issue. " Before updating BIOS to 3A13 or later version, Check BMC FW is newer than 3.31 and Expander FW is newer than 1.08 The system may hang on POST if the above FW version is...