Recent content by fcarucci

1. F

ASRockRack B650D4U-2L2T/BCM doesn't detect NVMe

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I don't have one.
  2. F

ASRockRack B650D4U-2L2T/BCM doesn't detect NVMe

Hello, Today my Ryzen server suddenly died after months and when I rebooted, it went straight into the bios. It looks like the NVMe (a Micron 7950) is not detected anymore. The motherboard is an ASRockRack B650D4U-2L2T/BCM. I reset the bios, updated it to the latest, rebooted and still kicked...
  3. F

ASRock Rack B650D4U IPMI/BCM question

Can you elaborate pls? My 10g does not have a second m2. Or did I miss it somewhere?
  4. F

B650D4U-2L2T/BCM boot from USB stuck

Oh well. I finally have a Proxmox installed. Thanks j_h_o for all your help. The problem was that the installer output was not coming out the HDMI but somewhere else and I managed to find it via the IPMI remote control randomly.
  5. F

Interesting idea! How do I that? I can't seem to find an option in the IPMI interface. I'm narrowing down the problem to having to create a UEFI bootable USB disk. But I don't have a Win machine to do it with Rufus. Edit: I found it. Trying... ..... Welcome to Grub! :D (still stuck)
  6. F

Hello, I'm building a server based on ASRock B650D4U-2T/BCM. I'm trying to install Proxmox from a USB stick. I used the same stick to install successfully on another device. Boot is stuck on "Welcome to GRUB!". I set up the boot order correctly in the bios (or at least what I think is...
  7. F

ASRock rack B650D4U-2L2T error 15 -> 99

It took me few weeks, but I finally made it. For reference for anyone going through this after me, I had the following problems: - BIOS was outdate (1.14), needed to install the latest that supports the 7900 - The reason why the IPMI board wasn't getting an ip was... that it was getting an ip...
  8. F

Yeah, it'll be a fun weekend. Thx man, it's been fun :)
  9. F

It doesn't help being very rusty at building PCs :D I'm cutting power off now. I'm running a UDM SE. I saw the MAC address today, but no ip assigned. Now I can not even see the Mac address anymore, but I see traffic on the port. My UDM SE is acting up A LOT lately, so I guess I have to fix it...
  10. F

Ok, so now it's a networking problem, it's refusing to get an IP from the DHCP. When I plug in my laptop in the same port, I'm getting an IP. I'm reading everywhere that the IPMI should just work and request an IP automatically. I'm a bit at a loss here.
  11. F

Yep, I wasn't sure that was the sticker you were referring to.
  12. F

Ok, I can't see any sticker anywhere on the board. I guess the next step is to get the IPMI to work. Out of my curiosity, assuming I'm not on 2.09 or newer, why is it needed? Is it specific to the 7900? Again, your help is greatly appreciated.
  13. F

This is very helpful. I'm using the correct ethernet port, so I'm pretty sure the problem here is my dhcp server (it's being acting up lately). > Do you have both ATX12V power connected (i.e. all 3)? No, only the ATXPWR1 and the ATX12V2 connected, cause I only had one CPU power cable in the...