Recent content by EagerToLearn

1. E

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Thank you very much, for that detailed explanation. Is there an easier way to detect Clock Stretching than suggested in the link?
  2. E

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Regarding the EPYC Rome overclocking: A while back, smb. said, that the shown clock frequencies are not the actuall ones. So I am wondering: When I use the overclocking tool and the taskmanager shows 3,45GHz, is that the actual frequency?
  3. E

Automatic Shutdown based on CPU temperature

Aida64 was an easy setup and does exactly what I was looking for :)
  4. E

Yes, that is what I was referring to. I have a water cooled workstation and recently the pump failed (and luckly I noticed in time). But I don't want to the CPU to be damaged by something like this.
  5. E

Hello everyone, I have an ASUS KRPA U-16 (with a 7552) and Windows 10 and was wondering if there are reliable solutions for an automated shutdown, if a CPU threshold temperature is reached? Regards Mike
  6. E

Is CPU mining currently profitable?

Here in Germany the price is closer to 0,3€/kWh :(
  7. E

Is CPU mining currently profitable?

Hello, I was just wondering, if CPU mining is currently a profitable option for multicore systems. I am fully aware, that there is no general answer, since it depends on many factors. But at the same time you could say, that GPU mining is currently profitable :) Since most mining currencies...
  8. E

EU Not for sale anymore :)

Priceupdate: 1339 € :)
  9. E

@Serverking: Yes, it has the smb8-ikvm module on it.
  10. E

Stil haven't had time to post on reddit - but feel free to make offers :)
  11. E

Thanks for the reminder. I read their rules and you need pictures with a written note, which I meant to take and then forgot about it. But I will do it today or tomorrow and then post there too :)
  12. E

Pirceupdate: 1359 € :)
  13. E

EU Sold

Sold :)
  14. E

EU Sold

Sold :)