Recent content by david.t

1. D

x9drl-f7 onboard 2208 flash (IT) problems

Hi I hoping to flash my onboard LSI2208 (x9drl-f7) following this guide; Flashing LSI 2208 with IT firmware to use as an HBA - My Wired House I had a hickup @; megarec -readspd 0 smc2208.spd its giving me an error code (16XXX something) Figured I move on with the guide ( I got no clue what...
  2. D

X9DRL-7F can't access

Yep, seems like I have to go get the old monitor and keyboard in the old apartment and see if I get a bootscreen atleast. Find it a bit odd that the IPMI settings or any LAN setting are kept even with after CMOS reset and battery out. Guess it makes sense in an server enviroment. Cheers for the...
  3. D

X9DRL-7F can't access

Giving the old CMOS another go. Guess trying to connect a monitor and keyboard is better first step the buying a new cpu. Think I got an old TN with VGA input laying around.
  4. D

X9DRL-7F can't access

Hi I bought a Supermicro X9DRL-7F (Rev. 1.02A) of Ebay and 2x E5-2650 V2. So... I installed the CPUs, RAM and the system seems to boot fine. Random beeps but those seem to be the normal ones (?), unplugging the RAM gives a more distinct beeping pattern. The system seems booted fine. No...