This week resolution: get an icon

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Biren78

Jan 16, 2013
After years, I finally took the plunge. I'm using something safe for work as I know the old guidance was hardware or a picture of yourself. I hope I'm in compliance. I didn't want to see as many blue icons anymore.

TeeJayHoward

Feb 12, 2013
After years, I finally took the plunge. I'm using something safe for work as I know the old guidance was hardware or a picture of yourself. I hope I'm in compliance. I didn't want to see as many blue icons anymore.
HP c7000 series?

Deci

Feb 15, 2015
Going off the size of the insight screen it's an earlier revision of the chassis if you want to get nerdy, the later ones have smaller screens and makes getting the two middle power supplies in and out less of a pain.

Unless I got an oddball that is, the older one I have has a large screen and the newer one a smaller screen.

Reactions: Patriot and Patrick

nickscott18

Mar 15, 2013
Mine is my preferred profile pic - and I didn't even realise it was taken until several weeks later when my other half spotted it on the Facebook page of the event it was taken at.

Jeggs101

Dec 29, 2010
how many people do we get to nominate for the "Profile Icon Challenge"? I'm gonna nominate @smithse79 since that's the only post in this thread w/o one. I'm gonna also nominate @jtreble since he's the first post on the top of my recent posts without one