This week resolution: get an icon

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

smithse79

Sep 17, 2014
how many people do we get to nominate for the "Profile Icon Challenge"? I'm gonna nominate @smithse79 since that's the only post in this thread w/o one. I'm gonna also nominate @jtreble since he's the first post on the top of my recent posts without one
Better? I'd get something more specific, but my work stuff is quite generic and boring really...

Reactions: OBasel

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
ICON!!!!!!!!!!!

Right before I got too much air, popped the tires on landing, and skid 20ft on my helmet... good times: )

Reactions: Jeggs101

markpower28

Apr 9, 2013
Do I hear someone is doing head count on the root cause of all IT issues? If so, count me in :)

TuxDude

Sep 17, 2011
I wouldn't call myself a Citrix guy at all, though today I did get the citrix receiver installed and running on my fedora 20 desktop. Spent too much time fighting with certificate issues before finally figuring out I needed to run 'ctx_rehash', but it seems pretty slick now that its working.

badskater

Automation Architect
May 8, 2013
Canada
so you are a citrix person too? @badskater
Mostly, I have my CCE-V, just I'm a VDI guy, so I do Horizon, Citrix and Hyper-V VDI Solutions. Got VCAP-DTA/D too and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure, since I design, implement and support those solutions. (And 80% of it is deployed on UCS.)

EffrafaxOfWug

Radioactive Member
Feb 12, 2015
Using my wallpaper as icon :)
I tried that, but had to keep moving it around as I scrolled through the pages (and obv. had to remove it when I was reading a thread I hadn't posted in). Eventually the wallpaper paste set and now I've got a huge smear of dried wallpaper paste in a line down the left-hand side of my monitor, how did you get around this? Or did you use a different kind of paste?

Reactions: markarr and legopc

Deci

Feb 15, 2015
i hate it when that happens, good thing i dont have wallpaper.