EPYC 3rd Gen, Resizable BAR support

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Usernae

Nov 15, 2022

vvkvvk

Feb 1, 2023
Thanks for this link, didn't even know it existed. Worked like a charm on a Supermicro H11DSi-NT with an RTX 4090.
How did you do this? Just added the driver to UEFI and flashed on the BMC? Everything worked without fiddling?

Keith Myers

Oct 10, 2020
No since the Asrock BIOS is specifig to that Asrock board model. You would need SuperMicro to fix the BIOS similarly for that SM board.

Venturi

Apr 22, 2016
Hi
I'm getting bogged trying to figure this out on my own. I need a resizable Bar enabled for the latest bios for the Mz72-HB0 Giigabyte board. Is there any one that could post / walkthrough how to modify this bios or glad to tip for the modification itself?

RolloZ170

Apr 24, 2016
I'm getting bogged trying to figure this out on my own. I need a resizable Bar enabled for the latest bios for the Mz72-HB0 Giigabyte board. Is there any one that could post / walkthrough how to modify this bios or glad to tip for the modification itself?
you have to add to both of the BIOS (Rome & Milan ) the ReBarDxe.ffs
load BIOS in UEFITool 0.28.0, search for GUID 3C1DE39F-D207-408A-AACC-731CFB7F1DD7, you will find it two times,
one in Rome, second in Milan area. "insert after" the ReBarDxe.ffs at the last of this tree. should look like this(two places)
ReBar01.jpg
to support flash BIOS by the BMCWebGUI convert the rom to RBU file, if you don't know how i can do that for you.
ReBarRBUsth.jpg

Last edited: