New profile posts

“If we lose freedom here, there’s no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth.” — President Ronald Reagan
Hi @Liu Kang baking a pie, thanks for your potential interest in selling some DDR3 DIMMs. Please let me know the part number(s) you have and what you want for them. Thanks, Dave
L
Liu Kang baking a pie
I have (12) DataRam 16GB 4Rx4 PC3-8500R-7-10-F0 PN#X02047111264S pulled from a working dual x5675 server. I typically sell em for ~$25/stick in bulk on ebay. Since we're on STH, I can knock off a few bucks per stick. Would that work?
L
Liu Kang baking a pie
Bump... lmk if you're still interested. No worries if not, I'll list em on ebay.
Hi @modder man, thanks again for your potential interest in selling some DDR3 DIMMs. Please let me know the part number(s) that you have and what you want for them. Thanks, Dave
Hello! I'd gladly take the GPU and USB 3 card off your hands! How do you like payment? If paypal (my preferred) I'd be happy to add to the payment to cover the fees.

Thank you!

Mark S.
What brand are the Vertical wall mounts, I am wanting to mount my server case the same way.
Hi. Saw an old post of yours for this ram: M393A4K40DB3-CWE It was $140 at that time (I assume CAD).
Do you still have any left and if so how many? I need 8 and am in Toronto. Thanks.
why do you choose the QL1M ? have you bought the X11SPA and no money left ?

I recommend you take a look at the cascade lade ES2(some sellers call this QS, but this is wrong.)
QQ8B = 8C 2.8Ghz base
QQ8A = 14C 2.6Ghz base
QQ8M 16C 2.1Ghz base
QQ8Q = 18C 2.4Ghz base
QQ89 = 24C 2.2Ghz base
more expensive but no compat. issues because they share same microcode than the prod.unit prcessors.
Are you open to parting the CPU/Motherboard combos? I'm specifically interested in the 8x32GB dimms.
I have pushed the voltage to 1.425v and drawn 220w + at 4GHz it was able to keep the temps at around the 70c mark

I really didn't want to go higher on the Voltage. I don't know where the limit is and I didn't want to find out.

I run it daily at 3.8GHz 1.3V 24/7 100% load in a case. The fan profiles are set to keep the CPU temp at about 50C.

Best regards and have fun with your systems

Hello EagerToLearn o/

SO far so good.

This is by first AMD system since owning an AND Athlon X2 4400+

Not too experienced in overclocking these Zen things so I'm trying not to pop it.

I have an 8 core Zen 1 7261 (Training wheels) Bigger 7002 later

I run in silent mode mostly and that is the reason for the over sized cooling.
Never use Hivelocity HQ in Tampa .... =( paid them over 30 hours of remove hands and nothing gets done.