X9SRL-F $175 shipped

sachem87184

Feb 3, 2015
Hmmm, are you linking your own thread on another site?

No description and just a hyperlink seems odd in this forum section.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Los Angeles
We see link only threads fairly often. I think with the current shortage of cheap motherboards for the e5-2670s they're trying to show people where they might be able to get a deal. While they could have framed it with a statement like that I don't think it really provides any more needed info.

If they are posting their own thread that would be weird but I didn't get that impression.

Thanks for the link OP. Making me think about getting more 2670s...

lucidrenegade

Dec 12, 2011
We see link only threads fairly often. I think with the current shortage of cheap motherboards for the e5-2670s they're trying to show people where they might be able to get a deal. While they could have framed it with a statement like that I don't think it really provides any more needed info.

If they are posting their own thread that would be weird but I didn't get that impression.

Thanks for the link OP. Making me think about getting more 2670s...
Not my sale. Just came across it while browsing the HARDOCP forum. I know from experience that 2011 boards with decent pricing are in short supply.

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
I bought a E5-2603 from the seller on that thread. CPU came quickly and communication was great. If I wasn't working at going to V3 stuff i'd buy it.