No longer available

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

rcm024

Feb 6, 2020
I keep seeing you bump this, and every time I think to myself, "man I want one of those SSDs." But I just can't justify that price and don't want to insult you with the max amount I could afford to drop on one right now :(

Syntax Error

Jun 26, 2019
I keep seeing you bump this, and every time I think to myself, "man I want one of those SSDs." But I just can't justify that price and don't want to insult you with the max amount I could afford to drop on one right now :(
I'm open to reasonable offers - worst I can say is no, after all. :)

Reactions: Samir

mrpasc

Jan 8, 2022
Munich, Germany
Would you ship the remaining 3 SSDs to Europe as well? Any guess how much that would cost (cheapest option would be okay, no matter if it takes some weeks to arrive)?

Syntax Error

Jun 26, 2019
Would you ship the remaining 3 SSDs to Europe as well? Any guess how much that would cost (cheapest option would be okay, no matter if it takes some weeks to arrive)?
I can ship to Europe but the buyer would have to cover shipping and insurance as it would be going out of the country.