Wtd - Low profile brackets for M1115 & HP NC364T/ Intel Pro1000 - No longer required

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Hey guys, before I go looking to the far east for a couple of low profile brackets for a 2U chassis, does anyone have any lying around gathering dust that they would be happy to part with?

I'm needing a low profile bracket for a ServeRaid M1115 & also one for an HP NC364T / Intel Pro1000 Quad. I'm also needing a SAS 8087 to 4 Sata forward breakout cable, doesn't need to be very long as I'll mainly just be using it for testing with and also SAS 8087 to 8087 cable that is around the 1M long mark. If anyone has these going spare and don't want a fortune for, shoot me a pm!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: David Smith

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Ok, I ordered the brackets, so I no longer need those.

Now that I have everything installed in the chassis, I know now exactly what cables I need. So if anyone has these for sale and wants rid of them, pm me soon before I order them online :)

I need 2 x SFF-8087 down angled (to sit over the top of M1115 card) to SFF-8087 90 degree (cable coming out of the right with the clip facing upward) cables. These need to be around 80cm long, but a few cm either way won't matter.

I also need 1 x SFF-8087 straight to to SFF-8087 90 degree (again with the cable coming out of the right with the clip facing upward). This needs to be around 50cm long, again a few cm either way won't matter.

Lastly, I need a 50cm straight SFF-8087 to 7pin straight Sata forward breakout cable.

They look something like this: