WTB/WTT: Fusion IO drives (any generation above or around 500~ gb)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

empireslayer000

Jun 21, 2018
Hi all!

I am looking for anyone currently selling or wanting to part with their Fusion IO{model} pcie drives! I am currently partial to the DUO but will gladly purchase ones with similar speeds and write endurance!

I currently also have TWO E5-2660 CPUs for sale or trade an included inventec B810 G2 motherboard populated with 32GB of ram if anyone is interested. Bare in mind this board does not support windows but does in a hypervisor and supports all Linux distros I’ve run on it. I’ll include the two narrow ILM heat sinks of course!

Make me offers my peoples!!!

unclerunkle

Mar 2, 2011
Wisconsin
Not exactly what you are looking for, but I have a 353GB Fusion-io IoDrive (FS1-003-356-CSI) would be willing to part with. PM me if you're interested.

empireslayer000

Jun 21, 2018
Indeed there is! He also contacted me but I think that 1.2 TB is both beyond my size requirement and as a result also pushes it out of my price range. Thank you for the heads up though! 640~GB should be more than adequate for my needs.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
You're welcome. :) I get this kick out of connecting buyers and sellers for some reason. :D