WTB( US ) - Dual Socket LGA-3647 MB and Processors

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kromberg

Jan 18, 2021
I am looking to update a proxmox server that is currently running old X9DRi/E5-2680v2 setup I have. I am looking for any of the following or similiar motherboards:

- SM X11DPG-QT
- SM X11DPI-NT
- SM X11DPH-I
- TEMPEST HX S7100
- Asus WS C621E SAGE
- AsRock Rack EP2C621D16-4LP EEB

For CPUs I am looking for something around the 12C/24T to 20C/40T range and clock speed not super important. Prefer Cascade Lake, but Sky Lake. Most likely something in the Gold series. ES versions could work, but prefer QS, retail if the price is right.

Heatsinks and fans would be a big help.

Let em know what you got and what you are looking to get for things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and Bert

kromberg

Jan 18, 2021
Bump up. Looking again for the a motherboard. The one I bought is lost in the world on "God only knows where the minimum wage worker left the package at" :(

Reactions: systemviper

systemviper

Mar 21, 2016
Newtown, CT
Bump up. Looking again for the a motherboard. The one I bought is lost in the world on "God only knows where the minimum wage worker left the package at" :(
I have this... only has Dual LAN with 1GbE with Intel® X722 + Marvell 88E1512
thanks
SystemViper

Combo Includes Mobo+CPU+Heatsink
  • SuperMicro X11DPL-I, ATX, 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, Dual Socket LGA-3647 (Socket P) supported, CPU TDP support Up to 140W TDP, 2 UPI up to 10.4 GT/s
Spec Sheet

X11DPL-I | Motherboards | Products | Supermicro

Manual

https://www.supermicro.com/manuals/motherboard/C620/MNL-1946.pdf

Timestamps

Xeon Gold 5218 ES Combo & Gigabyte 3050
  • (1) Intel Xeon Gold 5218 ES version qq8m cpu processor 16/32 core/thread 2.1ghz lga3647 125w CPUz of processor and board
  • (1) Noctua NH-D9 - DX-3647 4U, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon LGA3647 (Brown)
Mobo+CPU+Heatsink Combo includes above, also can give info to where i purchased the (1) Gold 5218 ES version QQ8M CPU / processor

Combo price $450 OBO plus $25 S/H shipped USPS Priority w/tracking /ins /sig confirmation

kromberg

Jan 18, 2021
Hey systemviper, I will definitely keep the combo on the radar. It would be much more appealing if it had the second CPU and/or more memory slots.

moniker

May 12, 2016
I have a X11 DPH-T, it's not the exact motherboard in the list, but let me know if you'd be interested. I also might have some heatsinks. The CPUs I have here don't play nice with multiple memory channels and dual CPUs, so no CPUs here sadly.

kromberg

Jan 18, 2021
Just leaving a bit of requested feedback and review. I bought a Supermicro X11DPG-QT motherboard and Heatsinks from 'Spartus', another member here. The initial transaction and communication went well. Ended up having a complete UPS delivery disaster. After I contact him about the package being delivered, but not to me, he ended up sending out a replacement free of charge. After a couple of weeks, the original motherboard ended up getting delivered and we able to work something out on it. Take away the UPS disaster( out of either one of our control ) the overall experience was great and would recommend 'Spartus' as a seller.

Reactions: Bert