[WTB][US/CAN]ConnectX-3 QSFP+ and SFP+ cards w/ETH mode + Intel 10GbE NIC

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bryan_v

Nov 5, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
www.linkedin.com
Hi All,

Looking to grab a few things for the network as part of the house renovations:
  • At least two (2) QSFP+ Mellanox ConnectX-3 dual-port cards with ETH mode enabled (FCBT or FCCT)
  • At least one (1) SFP+ Mellanox ConnectX-3 dual-port card with ETH mode enabled
  • At least two (2) QSFP+ to SFP+ adapters for the Mellanox cards
  • At least one (1) QSFP+ DAC/AOC compatible with Mellanox cards
  • Also, at least one (1) Intel NIC with at least two 10GbE RJ45 ports, 4 ports preferred (prob X520, X540 or X720 cards?) for regression testing
Pro versions of the ConnectX cards would be ideal to test RoCEv2 implementation once everything settles down, but non-Pro versions will be fine for now so at least the network is up and running.

Thinking about USD $30-40/card but obviously would depend on the actual model of the card. I don't want to short change anyone.

Shipping is to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Shipping is extra, and happy to create a shipping label for you to make it easier.
Local pickup for anyone in 416/905/437 area code.

Cheers,
Bryan

Last edited:

Spartus

Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Hey Bryan

I got a few things for you.

10 pieces 10m active DAC cables (40 gigabit) Works card-card but not on my 6036.
2 pieces of X540-t2

sorry none of my FDR cards are spares.

located toronto canada (wonderland)

Cute_SC2

Mar 7, 2022
I probably have a lot QSFP+ Mellanox ConnectX-3pro, need to sort out shipping to Canada, but its possible. DM me if you are interested.