WTB: M1015 in IT mode or Other SAS2008 IT HBA

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

pgh5278

Oct 25, 2012
Australia
Hello, was walking in unknown territory last weekend and took several attempts to get thiese steps to work to convert 9211-81 IR to IT.
What I found was on both intel and supermicro 1155 boards, that using rufus usb boot prgram, select fat32 not fat.
Do the megarec line in dos.
Do the sas2flash lines using EFI version sas2flash.efi
This worked each time easily..
would be easier if I could easily find a megarec that worked in EFI? is there one.?
Cheers and Happy Flashing !!

abstractalgebra

Dec 3, 2013
MA, USA
pgh5278, thanks, Rufus 1.4.1.348 i've used in FAT32. Megarec runs fine with a standard freedos or msdos boot. sas2flash has the errors that force you to run just those steps in UEFI or on another PC.

thanks, the only thing i can complete is the megarec empty and clean lines. I get the "Failed to initialize PAL exiting program" using traditional boot and then the NVRAM error in UEFI when flashing to IT mode.
I've tried flashing with and without the rom file. Flashing IR mode gives a different error no NVSRAM present. My adapter is reported as a SAS2008(B2)

screen shot windows

Last edited: