WTB: ICX6450 Rack Ears

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Mark Linton

Sep 28, 2018
I'm hoping that someone here has some unused rack ears that would fit an ICX6450? Ebay's got some but they want 50+50 shipping, maybe someone knows other ones that might fit too.

Thanks

Reactions: Samir

abq

May 23, 2015
Did you ever find out what alternate ears fit, or generally compatible? Would be handy to post here is you found anything ;)

abq

May 23, 2015
I did not - mine is currently sitting on a shelf in the rack. I wish I could find some still.
Thank You for your update. ...not sure why there are so many proprietary standards for rack ears. Seems like easier for tier 1 manufacturing if 'they' only have to tool for a smaller set of standards. After all, 'they' did finally settle on the 1U, 2U, etc semi-standards. Someday I will figure out who 'they' really are ;) ...if only I had the time & money, I would start measuring cases and ears for key brands, to build a compatibility data base, or even just a spreadsheet.

Last edited: