WTB: HP Microserver Gen8

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Percy

Oct 31, 2013
Looking for an HP Microserver Gen8. I remember they used to be cheap as hell, and now for some reason i can't even find them brand new from retailers, and if I can find one, it's marked up the ass. Trying to see if any of you have one for sale, what specs and how much. I'm on a budget.

Percy

Oct 31, 2013
Is that website legit? some of it is in Spanish. Based in spain too. Yeah that website is definately scammy. based on reviews of other people.

Last edited:

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Some required specs might help, Processor? RAM? Disks? Price Range? :)

Cast your ebay net further than the .com, check the UK, AU, IE sites etc, often folks list items in their own domain only but are happy to ship on your dime, if you ask them. These were pretty popular in India too, so a dig about in that direction might turn up something :)

Percy

Oct 31, 2013
Some required specs might help, Processor? RAM? Disks? Price Range? :)

Cast your ebay net further than the .com, check the UK, AU, IE sites etc, often folks list items in their own domain only but are happy to ship on your dime, if you ask them. These were pretty popular in India too, so a dig about in that direction might turn up something :)
CPU and RAM can be whatever. Don't need hard drives.

11Blade

Aug 8, 2016
Is that website legit? some of it is in Spanish. Based in spain too. Yeah that website is definately scammy. based on reviews of other people.

Yeah, I can't speak to that. Never purchased anything from that. Sorry