WTB - 8gb Sticks of DDR3 1600 ECC uDIMM

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

5teve

Jan 23, 2015
Perth, Australia
Well I can find heaps of nice cheap registered Ram, but not unregistered ECC over her in Sunny Australia. Apparently the e3 v3 and the asrock c226ws will only take ecc udimms..

If anyone has any 8gb sticks (2x or 4x) going at the right price and needing a good home, then I'd be happy to talk to you and see what we can do. Will need to post to Australia.

Steve

5teve

Jan 23, 2015
Perth, Australia
Well time is running out ( as my motherboard is almost in stock) so I ended up ordering some new stuff from Amazon (crucial stuff) as I can't find any here in Australia at a reasonable price or even in stock.. ECC rdimms no problem.. But ECC Udimms... Nope..

Thanks

Steve

5teve

Jan 23, 2015
Perth, Australia
Over here they are going for about 1.5x the cost of RDIMMS.. which are around the same price as standard non ECC ram.. I guess its just down to volume.. they don't sell much of it. The major issue was stock availability.. which seems to be becoming a major issue over here at the moment.

Steve