WTB 30a 240v PDU

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

JediAcolyte

May 29, 2020
US
Looking for a single phase 30 amp 240 volt pdu. Not wanting to spend much of I can. Don't need any extra features.
Looking for 1 or if you can recommend me a good one to look for.
Thanks!

RayNelson

Feb 8, 2020
I have an IBM 39Y8941 PDU from a 42u rack that I’ll probably never use. It has power cord and I can get pics for you tomorrow. I’d have no idea what kind of price to set but I’m sure I could drop it in a box & slap a label on it for you. PDU has been found but I have to locate the power cord for it. We recently moved and some things are still in boxes or have been put ’somewhere’ in the garage and I just need to dig a bit to find it.

Last edited:

JediAcolyte

May 29, 2020
US
It sounds good but I can't find good specs for it.
The only specs I didn't mention was at least 12 c14 outlets and an L6-30p on the end of the power cord. If it has that, it sounds great.

RayNelson

Feb 8, 2020
It has 12 outlets and I’m still hunting down the power cord in order to figure out what end is on it. Hoping to find it yet this afternoon.

RayNelson

Feb 8, 2020
Got pics, appears to have the L6-30p and it looks like it has never been used. Figured out pics, see next post.

Last edited:

JediAcolyte

May 29, 2020
US
That looks exactly like what I need. I did a quick search and I can't find another for price comparison. What do you think?

RayNelson

Feb 8, 2020
Found one on ePay, Newegg & other random places, they all want $125 or more. I was thinking $50+shipping? I’d have to get it boxed and weighed but can get it shipped out tomorrow or over the weekend.