Where to Buy ASRock Rack X570D4I-2T?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

scolby33

Aug 26, 2020
I'm looking to put together a mITX NAS and am considering the X570D4I-2T, but I can't find it in stock at any of the usual places (Newegg, Amazon, eBay). Does anyone have any advice on where to purchase this part or an alternative to it. (If it's unobtainable, I think I'd go with a standard AM4 motherboard and a PiKVM, but I'd rather have it all integrated.)

scolby33

Aug 26, 2020
there is also a X570D4I-NL without LAN. but you need the PCIe slot for Storage-controller right ?
That might work, since I'm only planning 6 SATA drives, which I think I could do via the OCuLink connections. Unfortunately I can't find that one for sale at any of the usual places either.

scolby33

Aug 26, 2020
The ASRock sales email still hasn't responded, but I also sent an email to the technical support address, and received this response:
X570D4I-2T is not available yet due to 10G NIC IC (2T) massive shortage. However. We should resume a production for this MB soon since the supply for 10G LAN IC is getting better.
Fingers crossed we'll see some in the pipeline soon!

scolby33

Aug 26, 2020
@scolby33 - did you manage to find one anywhere?
I have not yet. I received a follow-up email from ASRock support saying:
ASRock Rack Support said:
The new batch of X570D4I-2T is targeted ready by Jan,2023 time frame and will resume at New Egg as soon as available.
I noticed that it's back in stock at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Mini-ITX-Motherboard-Generation-Processors-X570D4I-2T/dp/B08FBNPVNC, but that price seems higher than I would expect so I'm going to wait a bit longer before pulling the trigger to see if it comes back in stock at Newegg like the rep said it would.

(Unless someone has data that the current $600 price at Amazon is actually correct...)

zer0sum

Mar 8, 2013
I have not yet. I received a follow-up email from ASRock support saying:

I noticed that it's back in stock at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Mini-ITX-Motherboard-Generation-Processors-X570D4I-2T/dp/B08FBNPVNC, but that price seems higher than I would expect so I'm going to wait a bit longer before pulling the trigger to see if it comes back in stock at Newegg like the rep said it would.

(Unless someone has data that the current $600 price at Amazon is actually correct...)
My price history is showing that they have been in the low $400's in the past :/