Where can I purchase a Xeon D system in Europe? I am looking for AsRock Rack systems

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kingmouf

Jun 15, 2016
Hi all,

after reading a lot of discussions here and in other sites as well, a Xeon D based system for a (mostly) storage server system I want to build, seems to be a really nice option. After a small research, AsRock Rack systems with Xeon D combine the SoC with an LSI raid chip and in small form factor there is a system that with no extra cost can support more than 14 SATA disks along with two M.2 ones (not sure if the support is for NVME or SATA ones).

However there is a significant problem... I cannot find any of these systems here in Europe so that I can check prices (and of course order one). Is there anyone here having a suggestion on where to look? (the site has to be in English though...)

In case I cannot find such a system easily (and economically) what would you suggest as an equally efficient solution at the Mini-ITX - Micro ATX form factor?

kingmouf

Jun 15, 2016
Cool, thanx! If I am not stretching my luck too much, do you have in mind an eshop with english front-end that supports delivering outside Germany (EU countries)? Thank you!!!

EffrafaxOfWug

Radioactive Member
Feb 12, 2015
I'm UK-based but I've previously used LambdaTek who deal with most of western europe.
LambdaTek

Their site is a little bit janky but if you know what you're looking for its perfectly serviceable.