Want to see real values on charts!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ipmanchess

Aug 21, 2017
It just a proposal ..we see nice charts in these great reviews..you can see which system is faster
but in my case i'm very interested to see real values from these nodes/sec. in Chess bench!!

The data i get i put also in a list,like this the chess computer guys know exactly what they will get when building
a new system..each nodes/sec. count's ;)

I also made a chart with the log files i get from Chess bench (asmFish) with the nodes/sec. included!
Ipman Chess

When i get all these nodes/sec. from Patrick this list will be dubbele so long..got already 9 results from him!

Of course if people here are interested to try this Chess bench..any result is welcome!

Kind regards,
Ipman.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Looks quite ugly having numbers in our charts. The variance is decently high on the chess benchmark runs, so we end up having to run dozens of runs of both versions to get numbers. It also means on a single run, people may see different numbers.

Seems like when you have a large dataset, you can see relative nodes/ sec performance easily to figure out what you are getting.

Also, I believe we donated results from systems that cost more than $100,000 to your project, but I did not remember giving permission to use our chart images elsewhere. It costs us a lot of money to generate this data for the purpose of providing STH content.

ipmanchess

Aug 21, 2017
Patrick you have given me 9 logs ,then it's easy to add them in my list..
So is it not possible to sent these logs to my e-mail for example..or that it goes automatic..
I didn't know i can't use your charts..i thought you want publicity..and because i don't see real nodes/sec. i say okay i just copy chart to my website
and maybe one day i get these nodes/sec. and can remove them..
Now people are guessing..asking for these numbers..but if you want them removed i do directly..up to you!

Thanks,
Ipman.