Want - E5-2470-v2 - Qty 16

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Not desperate. If you have the product and a reasonable price we can do business. If not, not.
I don't have any, but I know putting out an idea of what you'd like to spend can help bring supply to the surface. :)

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Thanks, if there's supply, there's supply, if not, not. I'll move onto plan b,c...
Cheers
Ebay always has supply. People typically come here wanting better pricing--hence why I asked the question about budget. ;)

shoguneye

Jan 21, 2016
Ebay does, but its more like the wild west, with sketchy delivery timetables and this site has far better information and intelligent discourse :)

Reactions: Samir

Stephan

Apr 21, 2017
Germany
When buying a CPU, always ask for front side and back side picture of the exact item to be sent. If seller is unwilling, or there are scratches or dings, move on.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
When buying a CPU, always ask for front side and back side picture of the exact item to be sent. If seller is unwilling, or there are scratches or dings, move on.
And even with all this you still may end up with a fake, even from a reputable recycler. That's what happened on the upgrades in my DL380 G5--I found out they were fake 2 years later when I ran an Intel CPU checker program that I found in an Intel archive. :(

shoguneye

Jan 21, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. As always its buyer beware but its great of you to share your experiences to potentially mitigate the risks.
Cheers