[US-IL][WTB] 32GB DDR4 2666 - complete

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

marg

Mar 28, 2017
I am looking for 24 x 32GB DDR4 2666, please send me a message if you have any, make/ model and price.

Thx

Reactions: Samir

Gnodu

Oct 10, 2015
@Hazily2019 just posted a ton of ram that fits your description- check His thread?

Am not related in any way- just happened to see your post and trying to be helpful! ;)

• Love

Hazily2019

Jan 10, 2023
@Hazily2019 just posted a ton of ram that fits your description- check His thread?

Am not related in any way- just happened to see your post and trying to be helpful! ;)
Already spoke to them... We couldn't agree on price... So my parts will be continue to be listed...

marg

Mar 28, 2017
Already spoke to them... We couldn't agree on price... So my parts will be continue to be listed...
If a request to buy all 38 DIMM's still gets you a price of $25 each, it is time to move on. So I wished him Good Luck.

Again thanks to all on this thread who helped me in connecting me with the sources.

I did get some of my RAM needs from other sellers on Reddit, so I am going to close this thread for now.

Happy Holidays.

Hazily2019

Jan 10, 2023
If a request to buy all 38 DIMM's still gets you a price of $25 each, it is time to move on. So I wished him Good Luck.

Again thanks to all on this thread who helped me in connecting me with the sources.

I did get some of my RAM needs from other sellers on Reddit, so I am going to close this thread for now.

Happy Holidays.
sure especially when not asked politely. There is a difference between asking nicely vs expecting things ... if marg would have asked nicely, i would have been more than inclined to work out a deal ....

Last edited:

marg

Mar 28, 2017
sure especially when not asked politely. There is a difference between asking nicely vs expecting things ... if marg would have asked nicely, i would have been more than inclined to work out a deal ....
For the benefit of others please provide your definition of "asking nicely vs expecting things".
This will be my last response on this topic.

Hazily2019

Jan 10, 2023
For the benefit of others please provide your definition of "asking nicely vs expecting things".
This will be my last response on this topic.
You know a simple "hey, can we work out a deal if I am looking to buy all this in bulk" vs " I would expect some volume discount if I am trying to buy the whole lot" ... the latter comes across as you being entitled to a discount vs requesting a discount ... maybe I am just old ... but sheesh manners have surely died haven't they ...