Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway XG | 10G Router 8x SFP+ | $2000

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankza

Feb 1, 2014
Selling the unit due to incompatible with my Google Fiber ISP.

Item Location: Austin, TX

Please observe the following pictures, I am more than happy to answer any questions. The price is $2000 via ETH, shipping included the price.

Thank you.

Zankza

Feb 1, 2014
Oh I forget to mention that it will be shipped in the original double box, so it's pretty secure and safe during shipping, meet ups at Austin, TX is also OK.

cbuechler

Sep 26, 2013
Google Fiber is used by several people with USG-XGs, there's nothing incompatible about it. You can post on community.ubnt.com for help, and can tag me there (UBNT-cmb).

You're reselling beta hardware, which you expressly agreed not to do when you purchased it. Plus doing it at a major profit, which is even less cool. I'll give you a chance to take this down, but if it isn't you'll be blocked from beta offers.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
I agree that trying to flip this beta unit for double is lame and likely won't go over well here either.

@cbuechler the terms of the beta sales regarding resale focus on purchasing only for end users and not with the intent of resale, perhaps you can clarify the official stance? I purchased a US-16-XG as a beta for example and I've used it since then. If at some future point I replace it with say a 40gb switch would you actually have an issues with me selling it? In that case clearly the intent was not resale and I would hope UBNT would have no problem with that.

I understand in this case the alleged compatibility issues with Google Fiber could be seen as a thinly veiled excuse to resell and the doubling of the price he paid doesn't help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.