Tekram Legacy Board Display

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TekramCalvin

TekramUSA
Oct 15, 2018
California
Hi all,

So I have mentioned before that I work at Tekram USA/CineRAID. It is a old company that many of you were surprised to hear still existed. This isn't that much of a DIY thing or even as advanced as some of the other builds I see but just to show some of the old timers we are still around.

They're in the data management and controller card industry now, but still have a lot of the old circuit boards and private label boards they use to make around. I've been compiling them and still ahve a bunch of boards to look over.

The display itself (if any of you recognize it) still is a WIP. Need to add the info cards and LEDs before it is truly finished.

William

May 7, 2015
Very nice equipment there !

Some of it reminds me my old S100 based system I built, based on a NorthStar Horizon system. Those were the days of wire wrapping boards :)

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Oh now I see the photo I remember the dimms (Simms or sips I guess maybe) at 45 degree angle.