T3048-LY2R Switch - No Firmware

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jimmysimmons

Dec 22, 2016
I have a switch that has had the firmware erased. Upon booting, it gets tons of image failures and I have, so far, been unable to remedy the issue. I have attached a screenshot of the errors in PuTTY. I have a config file stored on a USB, however, thus far I am unable to run the file from the USB.
As you can see, after the initial check of hardware, it doesn't go any further. Can anyone give me some direction on this; on how to get this fixed?

Attachments

OBasel

Dec 28, 2010
I have reached out to them but haven't gotten a response yet.
I think that's something you'll need to end up doing. To me that image looks like you'll need a new image. I've seen something like that with another vendor and we swapped out SD cards with a vendor supplied image.

jimmysimmons

Dec 22, 2016
I think that's something you'll need to end up doing. To me that image looks like you'll need a new image. I've seen something like that with another vendor and we swapped out SD cards with a vendor supplied image.
Interesting.. Thanks for the input.