UK SOLD - Homelab sellout (CSE-216, 400mm deep 18U rack, ATX hot-swap case and more)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TheGuyDanish

Apr 12, 2022
Hey y'all! I'm leaving the UK soon and, as a result, am letting go of some of my homeprod equipment (and more).

I'm local to PE2 and WFH so I am able to fit pretty nicely around anyone's schedule, the only exception being the 15th to 19th of March as I'll be out of the country. Any collection must happen on or before the 20th of March (and ideally planned before).

Payment methods:
Cash on collection, PayPal, Monzo, Monzo.me (online card payment via link), or UK bank transfer

Collection only:
  • Supermicro CSE-216, dual 500W power supplies, 24 2.5" drive trays - £100 (can be bundled with X10SRH-CF, E5-2630L v4, 4x16GB Samsung DDR4 2133MHz, cables for controller<->backplane and a passive internal<->external SAS adapter - £200)
  • Millenium SR-2018 18U 400mm "audio" rack on castors - £50
  • Generic/No-name 4U 400mm deep ATX-compatible case with 12 3.5" hot swap bays (MiniSAS HD backplane, cables included, as is a Seasonic SS-400ES ATX power supply, 40mm Noctua fans and 2x very-much-not Noctua fans. One of which need replacing) (Picture) - £50
  • First interested collector is more than welcome to help themselves to 14 Seagate Constellation ES.3 3TB drives for free. (ST3000NM0023) These drives are pulled from a SAN and have (from memory) 30-35k hours on them, so I provide no guarantees.
  • First interested collector is also very welcome to (the rest, approx 500-600 ml) of this Plantation 20th Anniversary XO Rum
  • Additionally, anyone collecting is more than welcome to peruse the rest of the house for items of interest. Kitchen appliances, desks (a couple with electric adjustment), a Herman Miller Aeron, as well as an Ikea couch and superking bed! (Feel free to DM me for more information on these as I'm not sure if anyone else on the forum would want to hear about it.)

Edit: Closed off as I've now got a combination of other buyers and a clearance quote. Thanks for shopping y'all!

Last edited:

TheGuyDanish

Apr 12, 2022
I'm interested in the generic/no-name 4U case, would you mind shipping? btw, it's a chenbro case I think, don't know the model.
It isn't Chenbro, I managed to find the Alibaba posting for it again here. I would ship it but I don't have a suitable box and packing material for it and time is already at a bit of a premium unfortunately.

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
kay, the caddies made me confused. Let me know if you get a box.