[SOLD] [FS] - [US- Seattle] brand new Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Gene 40% OFF!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
I had a few motherboards that I was using to test my latest project (Nvidia Connectx-7 pcie gen5 nic).

This project required a pcie 5.0 motherboard.

While I was waiting on a real server board (intel sapphire rapids/amd genoa), I used an amd 7950x with a few different motherboards.

I had 2 of these Asus X670Es and don't need both. Amazon currently sells these for $599 but I am willing to sell it to my sth cohorts for $360 including free fedex shipping.

The one that I am selling is still in the packaging from Amazon and brand new.

Please ask any questions

1666381796151.png

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
agreed. but it was an extra board that I really can't use. I have one of the gigabyte server boards on the way.

Keep in mind that it is not a server board and would take a little work to get ipmi working on it. Although there was someone on sth the did manage to find an ipmi card and get it to work on a similar board.

I do have some setups that would start at $10K (and still be more that 60% off!) if that is more in line with your budget :) If not, I hear Samir may be willing to float the loan!

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
agreed. but it was an extra board that I really can't use. I have one of the gigabyte server boards on the way.

Keep in mind that it is not a server board and would take a little work to get ipmi working on it. Although there was someone on sth the did manage to find an ipmi card and get it to work on a similar board.

I do have some setups that would start at $10K (and still be more that 60% off!) if that is more in line with your budget :) If not, I hear Samir may be willing to float the loan!
I have no need for a Zen 4 board any time soon, my 5950X suffices. A reasonably priced 5950X on the other hand... now that would be something I could use.

Last edited: