Sold [FS] US-CT :> (1) HP Mini 800 G9 (i7, 16gb, 512gb, RTX3050, Win11)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dbwillis

Sep 19, 2022
(1) HP Mini 800 G9
i7 12700T
1x 16gb DDR5 Sodimm
512gb Nvme WD drive (oem HP)
Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti (4gb dedicated mem)
Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 802.11ax (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.2
Rear connections: 2x DP and 1x HDMI on the Intel GPU, 3x MiniDP + 1 mini HDMI on the Nvidia GPU, plus LAN and 3x USB
Front connections: headphone/mic, 2x USB, 1x USB-C
HP Elite Mini 800 G9 Desktop PC specifications | HP® Customer Support
This is a new unit with about 4 days use
Fresh Win11 23H2 install, updated and activated
Comes with HP 180w AC adapter of course and 3x miniDP to DP and 1 mini HDMI to HDMI (all for the Nvidia card)
Looking for $700 shipped via USPS Priority to US48
I take paypal and ship items well well packed
I have heatware.com account under dbwillis
------------this G9, another G9, a G6 and 2x G4 all sold over on hardforum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Welcome to STH dbwillis! I've bought more things from him than any other seller anywhere--he's a great seller to work with, and is one of the top rated sellers on heatware--you can't go wrong. :)

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
I certainly want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I was burned on these very forums a few years ago so maybe I'm jaded... *shrug*

How do we know it's REALLY the same person?

Welcome to STH dbwillis! I've bought more things from him than any other seller anywhere--he's a great seller to work with, and is one of the top rated sellers on heatware--you can't go wrong. :)

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
I certainly want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I was burned on these very forums a few years ago so maybe I'm jaded... *shrug*

I bought a G4 version of this from him on HardForum. Shipping was fast and packed well. He also listed this over there.

Reactions: Samir and Joel

pututu

May 7, 2016
hardforum.com

If it matters at all, I just contacted him in [H]ard|OCP Forum and he acknowledged that he posted this FS in STH. There are a few of us who are active in various PC/server forums. Yeah, there are a lot of scammers everywhere, so I fully understand your caution.

Reactions: Samir and Joel

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO

Good point, but he's got a certain posting style and communication style that I recognize immediately. You'll know if it's him--he's a nice guy and doesn't play games--he does too much volume to mess around. :)

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I bought a G4 version of this from him on HardForum. Shipping was fast and packed well. He also listed this over there.
Yeah, that's where I know him from as well. Known him on there for several years now actually.

ms264556

Sep 13, 2021
New Zealand
ms264556.net
I certainly want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I was burned on these very forums a few years ago so maybe I'm jaded...
I got burned once several years ago, by a newly created account on a forum.

Since then I've always asked the seller/buyer to nominate a forum/social where they have some years of comment/posting history, where we can swap address and payment details. I had a couple of people refuse to do this, but I've now done dozens of COD sales and prepaid purchases without a single scam.

Last edited:

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I got burned once several years ago, by a newly created account on a forum.

Since then I've always asked the seller/buyer to nominate a forum/social where they have some years of comment/posting history, where we can swap address and payment details. I had a couple of people refuse to do this, but I've now done dozens of COD sales and prepaid purchases without a single scam.
I would reach out to him--he's great to work with and would probably give you a couple of forums where he's well known. I actually met him first on hardforum where he's always got something great for sale at a great price. :)