[SOLD] FS: US-AL i3-8100/X11SCH-F/ECC RAM/HBA Combo

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ramblinreck47

Aug 3, 2019
I'm looking to sell my excellent condition, very lightly used Intel i3-8100/Supermicro X11SCH-F C246 motherboard/1 x 8GB Supermicro ECC UDIMM RAM (2400mhz Samsung M391A1G43EB1-CRCQ)/LSI 9211-8i (IT Mode) Combo.

The system is great to use as a NAS/Plex transcoding beast. QuickSync works wonderfully for Plex transcoding and with the HBA, you can attach up to 16 SATA drives (8 from HBA and 8 from motherboard ports). The HBA is genuine LSI and not a Chinese knockoff. I have had it for several years now, and it's always worked wonderfully. This motherboard also has IPMI, so you don't need a monitor/keyboard/mouse to update the BIOS.

I'm also including two heatsinks. One is the standard one from Intel that came with the i3-8100 and the second one is an Arctic Alpine 12 Passive cooler which does a fantastic job of keeping the CPU cool all while being completely silent. Both can fit nicely in a 2U server or larger.

The BMC for the motherboard has been reset to factory settings, so the sticker on the motherboard will have the unique password on it.

I'm asking for $345 (shipping is included within contiguous USA) PayPal. If you're local (Huntsville, AL area up to 1 hour drive in any direction), I will accept $300 cash.

Pics:

Update: SOLD on Reddit

Last edited: