[SOLD] FS: Cisco SG500XG-8F8T and SG500X-48P

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

miraculix

Mar 6, 2015
ALL SOLD

I have the following for sale:

• (Cisco SG500XG-8F8T SOLD)
  • (Cisco SG500X-48P SOLD)

We recently moved from a big ol' house with multiple Cat6A runs to almost every room and too many APs, cameras, media players, gaming consoles, etc... to a tiny townhome and a drastically smaller home lab, so time to downsize.

These switches can be stacked in to one logically managed unit using the last 2 SFP+ ports. Cheap Twinax from FS or elsewhere work fine for this.

Datasheet here. I think these prices are very good compared to used condition offerings on eBay, but let me know if you see better prices, or want to buy both, and I'll deal.

All items in good condition except typical scuffs from racking/unracking. Will include rack ears and power cables. I need to keep my one DB9 console cable, but those are easy to come by. Regardless these switches will be in factory default and can grab a DHCP lease from your network for web management without having to console in.

Paypal accepted. US shipping destinations only. Buyer pays shipping.

PLEASE NOTE:
The SG500XG-8F8T is 100% stock, but I replaced the SG500X-48P's stock fans (Delta AFB0412VHBs) with Sunon KDE1204PKV3s that are functionally similar (3-pin, Locked Rotor Sensor). The Sunons run much quieter, but you'll occasionally see an error message in the switch's log (e.g. "FAN# 3 status changed - not operational." followed a little later by "FAN# 3 status changed - operational."). My guess is sensor voltage drops below threshold. The switch has been running perfectly for 2 years with these fans. I recommend keeping the fans in the switch, but you can get 3rd party replacement fans on eBay.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT all sold

Last edited:

miraculix

Mar 6, 2015
Bump and final price drop! If no interest by Monday evening I'll take the fleaBay route.

miraculix

Mar 6, 2015
The 8F8T is sold, but will leave the 48P listed here for the work week before going to eBay... thanks!