SOLD - ]64 core E5 - V4 Server in a Box, (2) E5 2683V4 ES2 16/32 = 64 cores, SM X10 DRL-i (ATX), 32G Samsung DDR4, Samsung 850 EVO SSD + C0MB0

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

systemviper

Mar 21, 2016
Newtown, CT
Everything is in working order,
Can provide lots of info on request.
Don't hesitate to ask questions by PM
Thanks for looking.

Server in a Box, (2) E5 2683V4 ES QHZE 16/32 = 64 cores Matching Pair (same lot numbers), SM X10 DRL-i (ATX), 32G Samsung 4x8G DDR4, Samsung 850 EVO SSD + more COMBO

Timestamps

I am selling one of my PROVEN E5 servers, The Chips are E5 2683V4 ES Engineering Samples that have proven their rock solid performance. I know everyone says things about ES, I get mine from HK thru a contact that gets them from a board manufacturer and they are very solid and always A quality. They have never failed me. Plus I have been dealing with my contact for over 2 years now. These are Rock Solid Matching Pair (same lot numbers) CPU's

(2) E5 2683V4 ES QHZE 16/32 = 64 cores which make up the base for your server system. These have a turbo of 3.0Ghz and Run All Core 100% 2.3 Ghz!!!
I will load a new Win10 Pro 64bit for testing before shipping. This is an ATX board and I give you everything that you need to be up and running the same day it arrives IF you have your own Power Supply, 750W & above, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse. With this being a ATX Form Factor Motherboard, your selections for your Dual E5 V4 CPU's could be very cool. I like the 16/32 chips because you can run Win10 Pro 64bit (Not going over NUMA)which is what it will come with, but with no serial number (you add that).
The CPU sockets are "no bent pins" and the board runs Rock Solid.

The Server in a Box consist of...

2 - Intel Xeon E5 2683 V4 ES QHZE 16/32 = 64 cores Matching Pair (same lot numbers) ES CPU's
Remember these are PROVEN ES CPU's (see above)
2 - 2u Coolers for the CPU's
1 - Super Micro X10 DRL-i in great shape with no bent pins in the CPU sockets & I/O Plate.
1 - 4x8 Samsung Ram = 32G
1 - Samsung 850 EVO SSD with Win 10 Pro 64bit on it.
1- Nvidia GT620 with HDMI and other outputs
1 - ASUS PCE-AC55BT 2.4 Ghz/ 5 Ghz Wi-Fi w/Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE connectivity
1 - 2 pin on / off switch, this is a must if you fire up this system outside of the case!

$575.00 plus shipping ( I put what i felt it was worth so it would sell quickly) SSOLD

End of weekend off to eBay
--------------------------------------------------------
Payment = PayPal G&S
Shipping within 4 working days if want win10 on SSD.
Shipped USPS Priority w/Tracking and Insurance
Thanks for Looking, Stay Healthy and Stay Safe!
Don't hesitate to ask questions by PM
Heatware: Trader Reviews for systemvipers | HeatWare.com

Last edited: