[SOLD] 3 x UAP-AC-PRO

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Kev

Feb 16, 2015
Recently converted to Ruckus so I have my three perfectly working UAP-AC-PROs for sale. No power supplies, metal rings, etc. Just the UAP-AC-PRO itself and whatever is listed below. Shipping is $10 USPS priority to anywhere in the US even if you buy all three.

2 x UAP-AC-PRO with PLASTIC ceiling mount - $70/each - SOLD

1 x UAP-AC-PRO without ceiling mount - $60 - SOLD

Link to timestamp:

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

epicurean

Sep 29, 2014
I am going through the same process. How did you do the unifi to ruckus migration for your APs?

Kev

Feb 16, 2015
I just set up the Ruckus with a different SSID, tested it with a few clients and when ready, disable the UAPs one by one in the Unifi dashboard but still leave them connected and changed the SSID on the Ruckus to be the same as the UAPs. Everyone switched over with a few seconds of reconnect/downtime. I had a guest SSID which I used the Rucku's built in guest portal instead of pFSense's captive portal so I had to disable that...

I literally got the R710s on Monday, played with them for a while there are a lot of options, there isn't much you really need to tune and it was rock solid using 1 AP. Cut over all my devices on Wednesday after a day of stability and testing. Couldn't be happier.

epicurean

Sep 29, 2014
I just set up the Ruckus with a different SSID, tested it with a few clients and when ready, disable the UAPs one by one in the Unifi dashboard but still leave them connected and changed the SSID on the Ruckus to be the same as the UAPs. Everyone switched over with a few seconds of reconnect/downtime. I had a guest SSID which I used the Rucku's built in guest portal instead of pFSense's captive portal so I had to disable that...

I literally got the R710s on Monday, played with them for a while there are a lot of options, there isn't much you really need to tune and it was rock solid using 1 AP. Cut over all my devices on Wednesday after a day of stability and testing. Couldn't be happier.
Great. I am also migrating from the unifi POE switches to a ICX6450-48 POE, and trying to learn the vlan commands before porting over. Its confusing me.
Good luck on your sales! Will ping u if I run into trouble

SRussell

Oct 7, 2019
US
Recently converted to Ruckus so I have my three perfectly working UAP-AC-PROs for sale. No power supplies, metal rings, etc. Just the UAP-AC-PRO itself and whatever is listed below. Shipping is $10 USPS priority to anywhere in the US even if you buy all three.

2 x UAP-AC-PRO with PLASTIC ceiling mount - $70/each

1 x UAP-AC-PRO without ceiling mount - $60

Link to timestamp:

Ahh, you are the one who beat me to buying the R710!