[sfbay] Noren Acoustilock 16U Cabinet ~25" deep

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

czl

May 14, 2016
$600 OBO. Cabinet is located in Mountain View CA.
No shipping but local delivery via my van is negotiable.
Hoping to find good home for it.

Mine has maple color finish. Photos below show the black model. Mine looks identical apart for color.
noren_cabinet.jpg noren_cabinet2.jpg noren-cabinet3.jpg
Demo Videos:

Reviews:
Noren Products AcoustiLock Equipment Enclosure
Noren Products - DV Expo West Part 2
Noren Acoustilock gCab |

MORE INFO BELOW....

Noren Acoustilock 16U Cabinet - Reduce noise by 99%

Original Retail: $3499 + $500 shipping + tax

Perfect for hot / noisy cryptocurrency mining rigs! Recording studio equipment cabinet with advanced sound suppressing and heat removing technology. A separate equipment room is no longer necessary.

The easiest way to deal with noise is to stop air from moving but then your hardware overheats. Inside this very solid cabinet the air is forced through elaborate "S" shapes that brings cool air in from your floor through the bottom rear, thru the front of the rack to the equipment inside and then pushed from the top rear out the back. Inside each of these air "ducts" is a series of baffles and curves to buffer the air flow as much as possible. I don't have pictures of how this cabinet is set up but it makes commercial high density noisy servers about as noisy a regular consumer PC sitting next to you. Quite fascinating.

Designed for pro-audio/video, professional recording studios, home studios, home entertainment systems and the office.

Perfect for the video/audio pre- and post-production professionals and home / office hosted crypto-currency mining rigs.

1600 watts of waste heat removal
Rack mount capacity of 16U (electronic equipment stack up to ~42" high and ~25" deep)
Reduces equipment noise by 99% - from 71 dBA down to 33 dBA.
Uses a revolutionary design of acoustic labyrinth and baffles to trap noise inside, while allowing hot air to escape.
Operates with room temperature air, drawn in through a reusable/ washable filter, directly to your electronic equipment.
Filtered intake air keeps dirt and dust from entering your equipment
Draws air in from near floor were it is coolest.
Prevents heat from reducing performance.
Sensors control air flow speed to maintain internal temperature.
Dual digital temperature gauges (both F and C)

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@czl - you know who else lives in Mountain View... Any photos of yours? Are you around early next week by chance?

czl

May 14, 2016
Yes I am around early next week. This weekend I hope to move it to better place and take some photos.